+49 2452 962-500
Mo. - Th. from 8.00 to 17.30 h,
Fr. from 8.00 to 17.00 h. (CET)
Be Prepared For After The Floods and High Water
Equipment and Professional Advice for Dealers, Tradesmen, Aid Organisations and Affected Families.
When floods come up and high water levels rise, then speed is the key. Dikes have to be fortified, flood barriers have to be erected, buildings have to be protected and people have to be evacuated and brought to safety.
Speed is also the key factor when the floods have receded and the water has subsided and the flood clean up is about to begin. By acting fast and by acting now you can gain a cutting edge on the competition and ensure that you at least are prepared for the massive surge in demand for professional drying equipment. For sure, an army of dealers and tradesmen, a host of aid organisations, councils and local authorities, and wave after wave of home owners, insurance companies and specialist firms will clamour for the machines and appliances that are needed to dry the hundreds of thousands of homes and buildings which only a short time before were still submerged in thick, murky water.
Our Unique Blend of Expertise and Equipment:
- Professional advice on water and flood damage for emergency services, aid organisations, boroughs, councils and local authorities
- Equipment (building dryers, measuring equipment …) for dealers, wholesalers, tradesmen and companies specialised in water damage mitigation and restoration
- Temporary solutions: machines & measuring equipment for hire for companies, councils and local authorities, hirers
Flood Damage News on Twitter
- The Flood Expo : The @EnvAgency is about to launch an online public consultation into the design #Oxford's #flood scheme | @GOVUK ow.ly/6eVe30cQdBV 23.06.2017 17:27:57
- Ambiental : Address Level Data ensures better flood risk analysis in advance of #Flood Re goo.gl/wm2UHg #Ambiental https://t.co/1Dhb9nMjth 23.06.2017 16:35:01
- UK Flood Partnership : Last month we held a #Flood Awareness Day. Take a look & get in touch if you're interested in becoming a member. ukfloodpartnership.co.uk/2017-flood-awa… 23.06.2017 11:14:48
- Trotec tips to beat the heat – the new PAC 2000 SH 4-in-1 air conditioning unit
The tip of the day: “Take measures against the heat as early as possible.” Right after getting out of bed, you...
- Trotec tips to beat the heat – the big summer series 1/30
Isn’t it great when each day is warmer than the one before? But for some people, enthusiasm for the upcoming midsummer...
- NEW BH30 socket hygrostat – finally available!
With this new practical socket hygrostat, humidifiers and dehumidifiers can be switched on and off automatically, as long...
- Air conditioner PAC 2000 E – finally back in stock!
Isn’t that just great timing? The stylish air conditioner PAC 2000 E is now back in stock – just in time for...