+49 2452 962-500
Mo. - Th. from 8.00 to 17.30 h,
Fr. from 8.00 to 17.00 h. (CET)
Be Prepared For After The Floods and High Water
Equipment and Professional Advice for Dealers, Tradesmen, Aid Organisations and Affected Families.
When floods come up and high water levels rise, then speed is the key. Dikes have to be fortified, flood barriers have to be erected, buildings have to be protected and people have to be evacuated and brought to safety.
Speed is also the key factor when the floods have receded and the water has subsided and the flood clean up is about to begin. By acting fast and by acting now you can gain a cutting edge on the competition and ensure that you at least are prepared for the massive surge in demand for professional drying equipment. For sure, an army of dealers and tradesmen, a host of aid organisations, councils and local authorities, and wave after wave of home owners, insurance companies and specialist firms will clamour for the machines and appliances that are needed to dry the hundreds of thousands of homes and buildings which only a short time before were still submerged in thick, murky water.
Our Unique Blend of Expertise and Equipment:
- Professional advice on water and flood damage for emergency services, aid organisations, boroughs, councils and local authorities
- Equipment (building dryers, measuring equipment …) for dealers, wholesalers, tradesmen and companies specialised in water damage mitigation and restoration
- Temporary solutions: machines & measuring equipment for hire for companies, councils and local authorities, hirers
Flood Damage News on Twitter
- UK Sandbags : 200,000 #trees to be planted to cut #Calder Valley #flood #risk home.bt.com/news/uk-news/2… 24.02.2017 16:31:38
- APPCCG : '#MPs demand #Government answers on #flood risk management' bit.ly/2lzVESg @CommonsEAC 24.02.2017 15:24:05
- Flood Re : We estimate more than 350,000 households in #flood prone areas will have access to affordable #insurance by 2039 floodre.co.uk/homeowner/abou… 24.02.2017 15:20:00
- “Where is the damp coming from?” – heating and ventilating correctly
Heating and ventilating incorrectly impairs the indoor climate and leads to heating bills mounting up. And that is by no...
- “Where does moisture come from?” – determining air temperature and air humidity
How does moisture actually emerge in the components of a house - and in doing so pave the way for mould infestations? The...
- “Where does moisture come from?” – material moisture and surface temperature are what determine it
There are no outbreaks of mould without moisture. However, whoever wants to track it down like a professional renovator requires...
- “Where is the damp coming from?” is the start of our four-part advisory series.
It’s a hard nut to crack – sometimes even for recognised experts and restoration companies – when it comes...