+49 2452 962-500
Mo. - Th. from 8.00 to 17.30 h,
Fr. from 8.00 to 17.00 h. (CET)
Be Prepared For After The Floods and High Water
Equipment and Professional Advice for Dealers, Tradesmen, Aid Organisations and Affected Families.
When floods come up and high water levels rise, then speed is the key. Dikes have to be fortified, flood barriers have to be erected, buildings have to be protected and people have to be evacuated and brought to safety.
Speed is also the key factor when the floods have receded and the water has subsided and the flood clean up is about to begin. By acting fast and by acting now you can gain a cutting edge on the competition and ensure that you at least are prepared for the massive surge in demand for professional drying equipment. For sure, an army of dealers and tradesmen, a host of aid organisations, councils and local authorities, and wave after wave of home owners, insurance companies and specialist firms will clamour for the machines and appliances that are needed to dry the hundreds of thousands of homes and buildings which only a short time before were still submerged in thick, murky water.
Our Unique Blend of Expertise and Equipment:
- Professional advice on water and flood damage for emergency services, aid organisations, boroughs, councils and local authorities
- Equipment (building dryers, measuring equipment …) for dealers, wholesalers, tradesmen and companies specialised in water damage mitigation and restoration
- Temporary solutions: machines & measuring equipment for hire for companies, councils and local authorities, hirers
- Fire and comfort
When the fireplace or stove is lit, anyone who doesn't ensure the right humidity in their home will feel the consequences....
- NEW TTK 69 E dehumidifier
Pure grandeur – the eloquently styled TTK 69 E dehumidifier brings class to any office or living room. Its top panel...
- New Adviser-Series ‘Bad Air Makes You Ill.’
Although we all know how good unused and fresh air is for us, we make the same mistakes again and again: We sit behind closed...
- Find defects before it’s too late
The force that acts upon the turbines of a wind power plant is enormous. Therefore, the components which are manufactured...